SHOPAHOLIC.

I am so excited. I just bought so much today. 
Soooo today, instead of having a chilled park day with le boyfriend, I decided to drag him shopping. What started as an innocent “I need to go and pick up my click-and-collect order” turned into a massive shopping haul. Here’s what I bought:
  • A pair of black high waisted shorts from H&M (YUSSSS finally, I have bought another pair of these babies that I’m happy with) 
  • A perfume atomiser from a really cute shop down Carnaby Street called Pylones - yes, I have no idea why on earth I need this, I just wanted one because I lost my old one ages ago on a night out ;__;
  • Make up stuff that I don't really need but want from E.L.F.
    • Concealer brush (my current one is a bit old and streaky...)
    • Foundation brush (I have one but I will probably like this one more... because it's shaped differently)
    • Highlighter brush (I've never had one okay?)
    • Lip exfoliator (!?!?!)
    • Face palette 

Ok so maybe in retrospect it's not that much stuff I bought but just know that I just went through my wardrobe and found so many pieces of unworn clothing still with their tags on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment