Review: Laneige White Plus Renew Sleeping Pack


These look like contact lenses to me LOL. 

So these white plus renew capsule sleeping packs are a part of the White Plus Renew range from Laneige. For those who are not familiar with what sleeping packs are, they're basically masks in the form of liquid you apply on your face before you sleep. You then wash it off in the morning and they are supposed to leave your skin feeling super smooth and soft. Like magic right? 

These packs are perfect for people that travel frequently because they're packed individually and one box contains 16 packs. Similarly to contact lenses, the pack has a "well" and you use the spatula that comes in the pack to mix the two textures together (the white blob and the transparent stuff around the blob). It should form a consistent white serum which you can then apply to your forehead, cheeks and chin. This sleeping mask is recommended to be applied 2-3 times a week. 


I was really intrigued when I first opened the pack and started mixing - the smell was lovely and fresh. I applied the mixture to my forehead, cheeks and chin as instructed but I don't know whether it's because I have a small face but I had so much excess mixture, I read that you're supposed to use the whole thing for best results so I loaded the stuff onto my face and kept massaging it to help it absorb better. The product is supposed to absorb really nicely but it took a while for me, there was a little bit of stickyness on my hands so it's best advised to wash your hands after applying. When I went to bed, the mixture had absorbed fully so I had no problems there. 

Woke up the next day and woah, my skin felt really smooth and soft! I've been having a bout of bad skin recently, crazy bad skin on the forehead area (borderline acne - never had acne before!) and the odd pimple on my cheek. The mask really helped reduce the size of my spots and my skin looked glowing after I washed it in the morning. It's now night time whilst I write this review and my skin is still super smooth. Yet to experience the longer term effects of this mask but I am really liking what I used so far.

Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good sleeping mask that doesn't leave grime on your pillow. A little goes a very long way for this mask so one can even be shared between two people, just don't keep it in the fridge for next time usage as you must use immediately once opened!

No comments:

Post a Comment