New Bag!


Picked up this beautiful small Michael Kors saffiano leather bag yesterday. Was a tiiiiiny bit of an impulsive buy but so worth it. I really love small-ish bags compared to larger ones now mainly because they're more practical to bring around. Plus, I've come to realise that most of the time, I really have no need to bring a large tote bag around - I really don't carry much around in my bag most of the time! I have the classic Michael Kors tote bag which I barely use because I'm worried about scuffing it up but also because I really don't have much to put it in so the bag looks a little... empty from the outside. I guess I'll be saving it for when I have documents and stuff to bring to work in the future.

I'm a big fan of saffiano leather because it feels a lot more durable and scratch resistant compared to the soft calf leather. However, it doesn't have much of that leathery smell that some people like when buying leather goods. This bag is perfect because it just about fits everything I need in it including an umbrella! I'm guilty of buying small satchels that barely fit my purse, phone and keys in it. This one is not quite as small but not too large either. The only downside is that the strap runs a little long for me being 5ft 4, it hangs a little too low when worn on the shoulder, so I have to wear it across the body. No big deal since it looks nice either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment