Knitted Jumpers/Cardigans

It's getting colddddd!

Recently invested in a few jumpers/cardigans/sweatshirts since I have very few long sleeved shirts - I just have a thing against long sleeved shirts I guess, I feel like they're really restricting so I prefer to layer up instead. 

I've been especially into knitted wear, I bought this really soft fluffy knitted cardigan in grey/black mix and I absolutely love it. Cannot wait to wear it to work when it starts snowing over here. I've always been a huge fan of oversized jumpers just because they're practical, can be stylish and comfortable. 

My outfit these days tend to be a vest, oversized jumper and some jeans/leggings with some boots when going out. Sounds lazy and effortless, I know, but I'm expecting days when I can't be bothered to plan my outfits since my new workplace (like my last workplace) doesn't require professional business attire. So what better way to dress up than different coloured sweaters/jumpers/cardigans, combined with jeans on some days, leggings on other days? 

I've got so many different boots that I'm really looking forward to wear when it's more weather appropriate. My brother bought me a pair of Hunter wellies that I'm really excited to wear and review, I always thought they were just overpriced wellingtons but shamelessly, I've fallen in love with them AND the super soft fleecy Hunter socks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment